Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy National Day Kuwait






Four Colors .. Green , Red , Black and white . I grew up learning how to draw , color , love and appreciate the Kuwaiti flag . We celebrate the National Day of Kuwait on February 25th and the freedom day on the 26th and that's what make this month so special and close to our hearts . If you were in Kuwait in February you would probably see those colors everywhere .

Dear Kuwait ,

I wish I could be back home among my friends and family to celebrate your day . Although I'm thousands miles away , you are here as close as you can be to my heart . You are the reason why I learn , educate my self and work hard . I promise to make you proud !

God bless you my beloved country ..

Your's ,

Noha





2 comments:

  1. I really like the combination of your green blazer and the red pants! Your make up is awesome!

    Best Jasmin
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! Interesting combination, rather trendy one. Have some fashion tips or upcoming spring:
    Geometry ahead!
    By the way, I followed you up with GFC, it'd be great if you follow me back.

    ReplyDelete