Sunday, April 28, 2013

Boho & tulle























































Hey guys ,

Mixing styles is always fun . You don't really know what to expect when you combine different fashion styles to create a new different look . The uniqueness of trying new items and putting pieces together is always appreciated in the fashion industry .

Now this time I tried to add a cute piece to the Bohemian style I love to rock from time to time . I wore it with a tulle skirt ! I know this is not a thing that boho style's fans usually do , but why not giving it a shot !?


I'm wearing /

H&M : Shirt
My little Attic : Tulle Skirt
Celine : Mini Luggage bag
Ebay : Belt
Bakers : Pumps 

6 comments:

  1. You look just beautiful! I adore that skirt and those amazing shoes!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful look! Love the belt. It's stunning <3

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this boho look, your bag is to die for!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fabulous bag! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great outfit. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am gonna get shot for this constructive feedback but you know that I love you and ur style :)

    ur a little on the bustier side so adding this wide belt with a natural waist skirt and a tucked in shirt like this makes u look a little heavier than u really are.

    I would suggest that u opt for a skinny belt or skip it all together and tie the shirt in the front.

    ReplyDelete