Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baby Pink


















 Hello dolls,

There is something so special about Baby Pink. It reminds me of spring and cherry blossoms not to mention that it makes me feel like a living Barbie when I wear it !

I got this cute Cape from Shop With Nouf Store with the matching handbag. I decided to wear them together as this combination is just adorable. What do you think ?


I'm wearing/

ShopWithNouf : Cape & Handbag
ZARA : pants
Sam Edelman : Heels
Rolex : watch
Asos : sunglasses



5 comments:

  1. You look darling in pastel colours, love the pumps, so fierce!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style!! Wonderful shoes <3
    http://elianasenzio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, love your shoes!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! And your hair is sooo adorable!
    xoxo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete