Thursday, August 22, 2013

Just like the old days!


















Hello guys,

When I was in elementary school, I had a pair of skinny denim dungarees that I loved so much. I would wear it anytime and anywhere! It made me feel cool and I loved wearing it with my favorite glittery sneakers. Now, twenty years later, I'm wearing a similar pair that I couldn't resist to purchase. It's awkward how It feels with hight heels and a handbag. I still feel cool even without the glittery tiny sneakers!


I'm wearing/

Shopbop : dungarees
LyaLya : bag
Jeffery Campbell : heels
Asos : Sunglasses

4 comments:

  1. Rocking the overall! Love the bow pumps, they add a fun girly detail!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always sooo great!
    xoxo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to wedding ceremony outfit, I advise that it truly is good to spend your most valuable time in determine the best shade that suits you just as Wedding dresses in love as per your individuality and equally important that you just get time and energy to find the best Taffeta Ball Gown Strapless With Flowers And Pleats Floor-length Wedding Dress for you personally.

    ReplyDelete