Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Pink Panther

























Hello Friends,

Hope you all had a great Eid . Mine is still on and going to post some pictures of my Eid Vacation as soon as I get back home . These pictures I took on the last day of Ramadan wearing a cool fun outfit . Got this T-shirt from Bershka two years ago and still love to rock it !
The pink panther was one of my favorite characters when I was a child . In fact I still love to watch the cartoon from time to time and didn't miss any part of the pink panther movie at all !!!


What was you favorite Cartoon Character as a child ?


I'm wearing / Bershaka : Pink panther T-shirt (Old ) / Zara : Blazer/ AE : Jeans , sunglasses / Urbanog : neon pumps / H&M : Fringe bag



LOVE
XOXO

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit!

    btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes are so fab



    herpersona.blogspot.com/
    herpersona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty! I love your sunglasses and shoes! Thanks for your comment...I'm following you xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, u have so amazing hair! (;
    Nice outfit! U r so pretty..

    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Cool shoes :)


    New post: Trend Alert FW 2012-13: Geometric http://fashionismyway.blogspot.it/2012/08/trend-alert-fw-2012-13-geometric.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great look :)
    visit and follow my blog if you love to , i'll follow you back dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You kind of remind me of Blake Lively! Great look, btw. Wanna follow each other? :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these jeans! They look great on you!! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit ! Pink always makes me happy :)

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete