Monday, August 27, 2012

When Mcqueen meets Balenciaga































Hey Friends,

I'm home after a very crazy vacation and a major shopping trip that made me officially broke !!! I bought my fall essentials and can't wait to share my buys with you guys in the next post . I'm so excited :)))

Anyways , This is me today in an outfit that combines my big love to rock and biker styles . It literally combines every crush I have at the moment . Spikes, Skulls , lace up sandals and a biker touch ! I mean can life be any prettier ??!!!

I'm weaing / ZARA : Top , Blazer / Alexander Mcqueen : Scarf / Balenciaga : City bag / D&G : watch / H&M : Heels (old) /


LOVE
XOXO



11 comments:

  1. the dream team! loved it!

    fashiononboard.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! On some of these photos you remind me Ciara!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ ♥ ♥ You are incredibly beautiful, you look elegant, very feminine but with character, the skull is great stress, but you have a great figure - and beautiful hair envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO CUTE OUTFIT!!! FOLLOW ME!!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM AND WWW.FASHION-ILL.TUMBLR.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunnies, heels and scarf!

    azorazina.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your leggings and scarf are stunning! Sexy look :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Love the look!
    Can't wait to see your fall essentials.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
    Following you now.

    XoXo Nathalie
    www.fashionablymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. just gorgeous, i love your leggings!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete