Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Layering Outwears




























































HOLA ,

Layering Outwears is a huge trend this season which is perfect for this freezing weather in Virginia . I can't believe it still snowing on March! However, this is the best time to layer two of my favorite jackets  and create this casual chic look !


 Moreover, I was dying to get the Chanel boy in large size and since It was always soldout in red and It's quiet out of my budget right now , I didn't hesitate for a second to get this inspired version that I spied few days ago at Persunmall . I've never own a red handbag in a long time so I think this one will be rocking my closet this spring !


I'm wearing /

ZARA : shirt 
Forever21 : Jeans (similar here ) and varsity jackets (similar here and here  ) 
Black Rivet : Biker Jacket 
H&M : wedges 
Persunmall : Chanel inspired bag 

7 comments:

  1. Love this look! And that bag is amazing <3

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really perfect outfit. You look amazing. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. شنو هالخنبقه استغفر الله ههههههههههههههههههههههههه الجينز مع الكعب شكله غبي جداً :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the marriage of trends look very pretty in your bag.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE YOUR STYLE!

    I'M FOLLOWING YOU ON GFC AND FACEBOOK!

    http://www.valstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete