Monday, March 3, 2014

That Leather Top





















































Hello dolls,

Like any other girl I love scoring things on sales especially If I had my eyes on them for a long time! I had this leather top on mind since the moment I saw it in the F/W2013 ZARA Lookbook. I can't believe I found it last week on the clearance section for more than 60% off! Being all in to faux leather all winter, I couldn't leave such a cute piece behind!


I paired it with a high waisted pencil skirt, a cute bag and my favorite new pumps from JC for an elegant yet fierce look.


I'm wearing/

ZARA : Top
Asos : Skirt
Prada : Sunglasses
Mulco : Watch
Lanvelot Knight : satchel
Jeffery Campbell : Pumps 

3 comments:

  1. really so nice.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет, у меня к вам вопрос куда вы деваете ненужные вещи просто есть люди нуждающиеся в этих вещах

    ReplyDelete