Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Maxi Cardigan



























































Hello dolls,

Since the weather is getting a little bit warmer, I thought it's a good idea to wear some items that I brought with me from my last visit to Kuwait. This maxi cardigan is such a unique piece. I love the combination of the fuzzy sleeves and the colorful print. It makes it great for all seasons!

I paired this cardigan from "Fashion Story Kuwait" with simple jeans, pumps and purse.



OOTD /

Fashion Story : Cardigan
Stradivarious : Top
ZARA : Jeans
CHANEL : Boy bag
Steve Madden : pumps
Asos : Sunglasses 

3 comments:

  1. hi dear, amazing look! love ur cardigan! visit my blog too, xoxo


    http://fashionworldxavi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. مرحبا نهى .. مشاءالله دومج ذويقه
    نهى لو ماعليج امر ماشاءالله لاحظت شعرج طول بسرعه خلال فترة قصيرة
    لو ماعليج امر ممكن اتخبريني شو النظام اللي تتبعينه مع شعرج
    والسموحه منج

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete