Wednesday, April 9, 2014

All Denim






































































































Hello dolls,

Unlike many other girls I really consider denim as a very chic option to go to on a regular day. It's comfortable, easy and can look very stylish if you choose the right cut and wash. I wanted to create a 90's vibe with the matching wash and the flared jeans. I love how this outfit look like a jumpsuit which gives my petite figure an extra length.


I'm wearing /

7 for all man kind : Jeans
Moni&J : tote
Asos : Sunglasses
Steve Madden : Pumps 

2 comments:

  1. عجيبه هالصبغه بس لو القميس لونه مخالف عن الجينز جان ارتب

    ReplyDelete
  2. دوني بالعربي اذا سمحتي عشان اكثرالناس تفهم عليك انتي عربيه مثلنا تعرفين عربي اكتبيه .. مو كفاية علينا البلوقرز الاجانب '( وحطي ترجمة انقلش اضافه لو بغيتي .
    شكرا سواء اخذتي بكلامي او لا ،،،، عساك ع القوه

    ReplyDelete