Friday, May 25, 2012

Challenging the Kardashians








Hey dolls,

The moment I saw Kim Kardashian in this leopard print jumpsuit from their own collection to Sears I knew I should get it . I liked it more on Kourtney as she is the closest to my body frame though . Who can resist this vintage looking leopard print??

I purchased it last summer and kept it in my closet for a while but today I'm rocking this cute jumpsuit in my own way . I added few accessories and wore it with my latest shoedazzle asymmetric pumps and tadaa .. here is the result :)










Now this might not be the perfect comparison as I don't have Kim's killer curves .. But I'm just trying :)










I'm wearing / Kardashian collection : jumpsuit / ebay : metallic belt / Shoedazzle : pumps / Asos : accessories / MK : watch

Have a nice weekend Y'all




LOVE XOXO






8 comments:

  1. i really like the way you paired this jumpsuit with the accessories...and Kourtney is great!!

    xx
    Nelly
    http://e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great result! love it!

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I really love it, this is such a cool post! I like the belt you've put with it too, I also like how Kourtney wears it. She has amazing style, as do you

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this mix :)




    With love,Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest, I'm not sure it's very flattering maybe if the pants part was more form fitting, and I feel like the belt is choppy and literally cuts you in half without accentuating your waist, but hey that's just my opinion. I salute your initiative :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so fabulous! Great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete