Saturday, January 4, 2014

Qout Market










Hello guys,

I love going to farmer's market when I'm in the US and experiencing such a thing in Kuwait was something that I didn't imagine to be a great success. Qout Market is an amazing idea by two young Kuwaiti ladies that is held on the first Saturday of every month. I was lucky enough to be there yesterday and enjoy the variety of products and activities there. The energy was great and there was something for everyone from the yummy food to the fun kids art! This event is a must to attend and participate in, not to mention how many familiar faces you would see :)


P.s : If you are following me on instagram you should've noticed the change I made to my hair. Will post more pictures soon :)


I was wearing /

ZARA : coat
Phillip Lim : mini pashli bag
Ziggy NYC : boots 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect pics and looks like a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds super fun, and even better that there's something for everyone in the family, looks like you all had a blast!


    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete