Wednesday, January 8, 2014

That pink Trench















Hey guys,

Every time I come back to Kuwait I spend hours and hours cleaning up my closet. Some pieces go to my sister's closet and others end up in the donation section. However, there are some pieces that I can never let them go and they always come back to my closet again!

I got this pink trench coat more than 7 years ago and I still can't let it go! The color, light weight and even the trench cut make it such a cute piece that I'd love to wear year after year. In fact, I really think this piece will stay longer in my closet as I'm falling in love with it over and over again!





I'm wearing /

Costo : Trench coat ( Really really old)
Iconic : Start print tights
Chanel : Edge bag
London Trash : Booties 

6 comments:

  1. Perfect pink coat. xa

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty trench, the color is adorable! Oh and your tights, those are a lot of fun too!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pink trench coat you look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your trench coat is enough to make you look fashionably fabulous; it fits you well. And to think that it’s already seven years old? All I have to say is wow!

    Joel @DayFursInc.com

    ReplyDelete