Monday, March 19, 2012

Lavender Love
















Back to posting,

After a whole week of bday celebration for my little one year old girl with the family, I can find my self back on track again . The beautiful weather out there is just perfect for spring spirit that you can see from my recent outfit . Still got more looks to show you but for now let's talk about this one . I kinda missed the dark side and the edge of black , so I decided to put on my favorite leather biker Jacket from Black Rivet that you can find here . This floral shirt from H&M is just stunning and you can create many different looks with it while these jeans are my absolute score this season for only 15 $ from Forever21 . To add a pop of color I'm carrying this oversized clutch from Asos. Do you guys love this look ?


LOVE XOXO

4 comments:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete