Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BOHO CHIC











Hello friends,

Still in the spring spirit and having fun mixing colors and trends . Today’s look is really colorful and fun . I love the boho style and love to follow it from time to time and this is how I rock it for spring . Color blocking, asymmetrical skirt and an oversized bag that can give the outfit more yumminess ! Moreover, I really feel like a greek goddess when I wear this braided head band but I think it’s a great addition to complete my Bohemian look of the day .

I love to have fun trying different styles and mixing different colors and trends but looking at those pictures I think that my expressions were a bit too serious hehehe!! Maybe because I love to take my fashion addiction seriously some times :)

What do you think of my boho look ?

LOVE XOXO

5 comments:

  1. love it! the turquoise skirt is so freaking cute

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit..i commented on chictopia too!! i am following your blog now!!
    hope you check out mine too!!

    http://www.e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.com/

    xx
    Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination, that skirt is beautiful!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooow ! I love all !!!! You're wonderful ! The colors are perfect ! I adore !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete