Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pretty in Yellow











Hi dolls,

I know you noticed that I'm wearing a lot of Yellow these days but Who doesn't want to ? This color always make up my day and make me feel fresh and springy ! Also , It adds a cute bright touch to any simple outfit and makes you glow babe !!!
I got this jacket from Topshop long time ago . I mean It has been in my closet for more than 6 years right now but I still adore it. The cute little cut makes it work for dresses, shorts and cute floral pants :)

I'm wearing TOPSHOP : Jacket and backpack, ZARA : pants and heels

P.s : If you haven't follow me on Instagram yet don't miss the chance to stay updated with my recent photos and posts by following me here !!!! Promise not to let you down babes :)

Have a happy weekend everybody ...

xoxo

2 comments: