Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MOON WALK















Hi dolls,

I’ve born in the 80’s and can’t tell you how much I love that period of time . It’s not only about the great memories but also about the movies, music, style and Fashion . I used to copy MJ dancing moves when I was little , Specially the famous moon dance . Today’s outfit reflects my 80’s Vibe . The thriller red leather jacket, the leopard printed pants with a modern touch of my litas I really feel like doing the moon walk dance right now !

RIP MJ !!

What was your favorite thing in the 80’s ????

LOVE XOXO

9 comments:

  1. great outfit! the jacket is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I felt in love with this look, I am speechless!! I sipmy adore it, you look so stunning as always!!! Love ya!!
    http://partheod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! so like MJ! love it

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bad ass post. I love how your style fluctuates!


    xoxo

    Tiff James Deen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you can dress! I love your outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol awww i love this look and i love your poses!! I want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful jacket and boots ! I love this look !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfit. Every single piece is awesome. 3alaich bil 3afya!

    ReplyDelete