Saturday, April 7, 2012

Material Girl















Hi friends,

It has been raining for 12 hours continuously and that just makes me feel sick ! I love the sunny warm days and just seeing the darkness through my window reflects my mood really badly :(

This is what I wore today and It shows a part of my personality that I can't deny . Although I'm girly and so sensitive , I'm a very strong girl . I don't give up my dreams and keep chasing them till they come true . No matter what I face in my daily life I won't let anything put me down . My family calls me many names because of that , "Material girl " is my favorite !

In this outfit I wore these Pastel coral jeans with this soft star printed shirt both from forever21 . I completed the look with my favorite killer JC litas and this leather look backpack .

I juts hope the rain stops and the sun shines again for me to feel better ....


LOVE XOXO

11 comments:

  1. lovely outfit. I love the shoes. I found you on Chictopia. I am a new follower. Feel free to visit my blog and to follow me back. :)
    xoxo

    http://michaela-checkmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following me dear ! following you for sure xoxo

      Delete
  2. Cute look!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!

    I am quite meteoropatich too.. I definitely love the sun and it makes me feel much happier than the rain!!!

    Happy Easter!
    xx
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look. I love the bag, can I by any chance ask where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete