Sunday, April 8, 2012

Royal Spring














Hi dolls,

Back to spring mood!!! Finally the sun shines in Virginia and the warm weather came back!! YEPEE !!! It's the perfect weather to put on these Floral pants from ZARA and to celebrate my new babes (heels) . Can you believe this COLOR? It's so stunning ! It's my first time getting shoes in such a color combination and I'm so freaking in LOVE !!
The royal Blue part matches this lovely oversized Romwe sweater and what's better to complete the look than a huge bright Yellow clutch from ASOS?!!!

I'm feeling really really GOOD that I want to dance all day in this outfit ! Back to the fresh me again ! You will see me rocking those killer heels a lot in this blog , So if you saw them in ZARA and got them !!! GIVE ME A BIG HI FIVE !!!

ps: please please guys HYPE and vote for my looks on Chictopia and LOOKBOOK :)


LOVE XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Hey IG friend, this is lovely!!! Spring is finally here and i'm loving those floral pants!!

    Chioma
    Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are stunning! I love your hair and your style!

    would you like to follow each other?

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous style ! I am SO in love with your floral pants and that oversized yellow clutch is amazing - so eye catching and gorgeous ! Now following your blog :)


    sophiemayanne
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already voted this one on chictopia but just thought I'd say I love it again. So cute! Love the jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab blog!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete