Wednesday, April 11, 2012

girly girl




















Hello friends,

It has been a really windy day today and you know not the best day to wear a skirt ! However, Couldn't prevent my self from wearing this lovely dress as a skirt . I got it from H&M two years ago and still love this cute floral print that is always perfect for spring . In fact I found out that I own so many floral printed pieces that are enough to cover the central Park with all kinds of flowers and roses!!

The sweater is the hot pink version of the mint sweater that I wore in many previous looks from forever21 . It's the perfect asymmetric sweater that you can ever own and costs only 17 $ !!!

My backpack is from TOPSHOP and I adore it and my sandals are ZARA ..

It's weird how Florals and pinks make me feel so girly that I don't recognize my self :)

What is your favorite piece in this look ?


P.s : PLease Please VOTE for my look in Chictopia and Lookbook if you like it :)

LOVE XOXO

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I own that sweater in mint, but now I really want this pink one!!! Do you know if they still carry it in stores? Great great great outfit, perfect for spring!
    Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment for me on chictopia!

    Following you now!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolute beauty!!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete