Monday, April 2, 2012

Peplum Chic


















Hi dolls,

I'm totally in love with Peplum trends right now, from tops to skirts this trend is really cute and enhance that waist to look tinnier and tuner ! I've been looking for the perfect peplum pencil skirt for a long time . I spied this one on ASOS few weeks ago and totally fell in love ! I mean how cute is it ? I love the cut and the mid length that makes it unique and elegant . I have hundred ideas to style it but first I wanted to go with my favorite other pieces . This fresh yellow blazer from ZARA to add a bright touch and the floral H&M shirt with my killer ZARA heels and of course my master clutch at the moment with metallic sky blue color from YSL.

I feel that I'm in A CHANEL mode wit this look . Did it work ?


LOVE XOXO

5 comments:

  1. You are so chic!!!!!! Love your look, definitely about to stalk your blog!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look!!!
    Well done girl ;) !!

    Kisses from London
    L3

    http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style!!! So happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete