Monday, April 16, 2012

Lavender and Green







Hi dolls,

The second look of the day ! Just couldn’t wait till tomorrow to post it :)
Color blocking between brights and pastels . A mix of two beautiful trends that can make any fashionista shine and glow !
As always I love to add some edge to my outfits and what is better than leather to do that ? This leather look vest is my latest purchase and sure I will rock it many times this season !
The shirt and heels are ZARA , the pants and vest are Forever 21 and the bag is from Black Rivet .

More of this outfit pictures in my fashion blog , so you are always welcome to visit and follow :)

What do you think of this look ?

LOVE XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Combo love the Edgy Vest I Love Forever21 :) Been following U please send me details on the ebay YSL Ring LOVELOVELOVE follow me back www.fashionsnotaluxury.blogspot.com / www.facebook.com/fashionsnotaluxury Twitter @LuxuryARI
    Thank U DOll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you're so chic! love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete