Monday, April 16, 2012

Lavender and Green







Hi dolls,

The second look of the day ! Just couldn’t wait till tomorrow to post it :)
Color blocking between brights and pastels . A mix of two beautiful trends that can make any fashionista shine and glow !
As always I love to add some edge to my outfits and what is better than leather to do that ? This leather look vest is my latest purchase and sure I will rock it many times this season !
The shirt and heels are ZARA , the pants and vest are Forever 21 and the bag is from Black Rivet .

More of this outfit pictures in my fashion blog , so you are always welcome to visit and follow :)

What do you think of this look ?

LOVE XOXO

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Combo love the Edgy Vest I Love Forever21 :) Been following U please send me details on the ebay YSL Ring LOVELOVELOVE follow me back www.fashionsnotaluxury.blogspot.com / www.facebook.com/fashionsnotaluxury Twitter @LuxuryARI
    Thank U DOll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you're so chic! love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete