Friday, April 20, 2012

Glow in the dark!














Hello dolls,

You think that I've wore all the colorful pieces in my closet ? Well think again :)
I still have many others that you didn't see and still enjoy putting colors together and this is what spring for right ?
Love these new neon lime pants that I got for only 15$ form Forever21. The color is so bright that I swear I feel like it glows in the dark when I switch of the lights !!!! The shirt is from H&M last year and it's so soft and comfy !

How cute is this Hermes Birkin print handbag ? I fell in love with it the moment I saw it . It's like carrying a copy of your dream bag printed on your shopper all the time ! It's the perfect addition to any springy colorful outfit .

It's crazy how neon colors are turning to be a huge hit this spring ! I thought it will be pastel's season but brights are strongly in!!! Now I'm wearing this extra bright outfit I really feel like a walking neon ad. ! I glow in the dark babe :)

What do you think of this outfit ???

LOVE XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Yesssss I love this outfit !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit and I love that tote!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete