Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We have candy














Hello friends,

I can’y tell you how thankful I am for your sweet and lovely comments that really make my day. I love and appreciate each one of you and send you lots of kisses and hugs :)

Like many of you know I’m all in to colors this season . Although Pastels are really popular, I still have something for brights! I feel that they make me shine and glow which reflect my mood . In this look I combined this cute spring/summer dress in shiny yellow with this hot pink blazer and I can’t stop feeling like a piece of candy !!!

Talking shoes, can you believe I got those babes for only 10$ !!!!! They look exactly like the Jeffery Campbell ones ! LOve this cute little purple bow-tie !

What about you ? Are you team brights or team pastels this season ?

LOVE XOXO

14 comments:

  1. I adore this look. Where did the yellow dress come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must say I truly adore your style, your use of bright vibrant color is infectious. You look great!! Thanks for stopping my my Chictopia blog and following. Now following you both here and there :)

    Great looks, keep em coming !!

    Toni
    www.prettydarkgirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH ! thank you sweetie ! will definitely visit your blog too xoxo

      Delete
  3. those colors are beautiful, I love the bag and clothing.
    but another thing I love is your hair, you is beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you here and there, you are so adorable!! loving all the colors. if you like mine feel free to follow as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome dress! where from??

    http://www.the-launderette.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, I really like the color combination. And the shoes are sooo cute and for $10, love it!! I think I am equally fond of colors in both brights and pastels just as long as it's full of color!! :-)

    Thank you for the comment and following me on Chictopia, I am following back as well. I'm also following your blog!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOve to you dear ! Thank you for your sweet comment :)

      Delete
  7. I adore your style! Eye catching! WOw
    Follow mine charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx dear ! will visit your blog for sure :)

      Delete
  8. What a pretty look! The colors are great for Spring!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete