Thursday, April 5, 2012

Glittery Mood



















Hi Everybody,

You must be wondering what happened to the colors in my outfit today ! Actually , the weather is a bit cloudy and gloomy that makes me feel like going darker . However, I'm satisfying the girly girl inside me with another lovely trend , "Glitter" that is !
How cute is this shirt from Romwe? I love the glittery details that need no sun to sparkle and twinkle all the time :)

These cute leggings are from H&M. They would look cute with a bright color top but again I wanted to change . Blame My mood and the bad weather !! Let's hope all that sparkle can put me in glittery mood all the day :)

DO you LOVE it or not ?

LOVE XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The houndstooth print pants looks great on you! I love the sequins collar and cuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your look!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those leggings! SO cute wish I had seen them :)

    www.syntheticaudioblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a dificult to mix this clothes, but you look very very amazing!! Congrats!! XX

    http://toiaussijetaime.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this look !

    www.mynameislna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete