Thursday, April 5, 2012

Glittery Mood



















Hi Everybody,

You must be wondering what happened to the colors in my outfit today ! Actually , the weather is a bit cloudy and gloomy that makes me feel like going darker . However, I'm satisfying the girly girl inside me with another lovely trend , "Glitter" that is !
How cute is this shirt from Romwe? I love the glittery details that need no sun to sparkle and twinkle all the time :)

These cute leggings are from H&M. They would look cute with a bright color top but again I wanted to change . Blame My mood and the bad weather !! Let's hope all that sparkle can put me in glittery mood all the day :)

DO you LOVE it or not ?

LOVE XOXO

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The houndstooth print pants looks great on you! I love the sequins collar and cuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those leggings! SO cute wish I had seen them :)

    www.syntheticaudioblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a dificult to mix this clothes, but you look very very amazing!! Congrats!! XX

    http://toiaussijetaime.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this look !

    www.mynameislna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete